Cleveland is a firmly established historical community located approximately 40 miles northeast of Houston, at the intersection of U.S. Highway 59 and State Highway 105, in Liberty County.
Situated on U.S. Highway 59, Cleveland of ers a strong business and educational base with excellent access to Houston and Conroe – all packaged in an attractive rural atmosphere. Cleveland enjoys a community population of approximately 8,000 and a retail trade area population of more than 76,500 persons.
- Located approximately 40 miles northeast of Houston and 22 miles east of Conroe
- Situated at U.S. Highway 59/State Highway 105
- Traffic Counts exceed 34,000 cars per day on U.S. Highway 59
- Community population of 7,981 (2010)
- Retail Trade Area population of 76,567 (2010)
- 700+ acre mixed-use development planned
- Regional medical destination
- State Highway105 Bypass to provide additional development opportunities